Available: USA Nationwide
Closing Date: 6/15/2014
Enrolled members are eligible to submit entries in the annual national INVENT AMERICA! students invention contest! Entires are judged on the basis of creativity, usefulness, communication of ideas and research performed. Each enrolled Shool, home school or family may submit one entry per grade.
KIDS, TEACHERS AND SCHOOLS
GET RECOGNITION AND AWARDS!!
THIS YEARS AWARDS PROGRAM:
* 1st Place Winners – $1000 U.S Savings Bond And Award Certificate one first place prize is awarded at each level, kindergarten to eight
* 2nd Place Winners – $500 U.S Savings Bond And Award Certificate one second place prize is awarded at each grade level, kindergarten to eight
* 3rd Place Winners – $250 U.S Savings Bond And Award Certificate one third place prize is awarded at each grade level, kindergarten to eight
* Honorable Mention – $100 U.S Savings Bond And Award Certificate two honorable mention prizes is awarded at each grade level, kindergarten to eight
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
Students have displayed their inventions at the Smithsonaina institution, been guest, of congress, traveled to Japan to receive awards, and received congratulation from the President of the United States!
They have been the focus of the major media attention — great fun for all the kids and their schools! They have made the news in Reader’s Digest, Good Housekeeping, Teacher Magazine, Parenting, OMNI, Forbes, New York Times, Washington Post and Los Angles Times plus thousand of home town papers. Young inventors have delighted millions of viewers on The Today Show, Oprah, Winfrey, The Discovery Channel, Good Morning America, CNN, Late Night with David Letterman and The Tonight Show.
* Winners will be announced the following Fall.
For More Information click Here